Swim with dolphins in The Med
Do something extraordinary: swim with dolphins. In the south of France, in the Pelagos sanctuary, swim with dolphins and encounter whales, turtles and other marine mammals. Once dolphins are spotted, get into the water and enjoy this unique encounter. You may also spot whales, turtles, tuna shoals and make of this day a truly unique and memorable experience.
Course of the experience : swim with dolphins : Allocate 1 day.
- Arrive at the boat at 7.45am
- Departure for the sanctuary: on board, breakfast, briefing, test of equipment (shorty and mask)
- Dolphins are spotted by a plane, with constant radio communication with the boat.
- Get into the water and enjoy this unique moment
- Dolphins are wild and some species may be friendly and stay around for a while whilst others may simply leave quickly. Dolphins are wild animals and it is important to respect and protect them, it is the reason why it is not possible to touch them. They generally approach you in a distance between 2 and 10 meters, which does not allow you to touch them. Swim with dolphins is a truly magical, unique and unforgettable.
- Once the dolphins have left, we look out for another shoal. The experience is repeated all day
- Lunch at noon on the boat.
- 16H00/16H30, back to the harbour
Participants and guests : This experience is usually done with a maximum of 10 participants.
Follow the link if you want to book this swiming with dolphins experience
Find other experiences in France